Kessil

check out my weekend project

what is the new mess i got myself into...LOL

they have arrived

cba993c0.jpg

I've allowed some time for just the RB Blues to run. As said before, "Holy Cow, OXO wow, Mom" the fluorescing corals light up like never before. The chalice eyes stare at you, the fish look like eerie psychedelic poster fish. All the LPS go wild. The reflectors are intense. Yup. I really like them and will be most eager to hear a 4 month update. Do you have a mix of SPS and LPS in the tank? I assume you'll be running just the LED's :) Are you timing them with a controller? What schedule did you set up. Veely Intelesting.......... :glasses:

JOhn...Just a warning, even the blues put out a good amount of par. Don't run them 14 hours a day. I'd do no more then 10 hours, 8 being all light :)

Jesse, did you get teh bracket to put all those together? It makes life easier, and them easier to adjust :)

GreshamH said:
JOhn...Just a warning, even the blues put out a good amount of par. Don't run them 14 hours a day. I'd do no more then 10 hours, 8 being all light :))

Good point, Gresh. I considered that when creating the following schedule:
Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If Time 11:00 to 13:00 Then ON
If Time 18:00 to 22:00 Then ON
If Temp > 82.0 Then OFF
Min Time 030:00 Then OFF

PS I agree with Justin that I need a PAR meter. A great tool when choosing or assisting friends who are fighting the "where to place my new coral" question.

Back