Reef nutrition

Cocktails and Coral Talk featuring Matt Wandell and Richard Ross at High Tide Aquatics Feb. 4th at 5pm

under_water_ninja

High Tide Aquatics
LFS Owner
Ok guys this is going to be a fun one!!! Fireside chat with Matt and Rich. Members who cannot attend are encouraged to ask a question before hand you would like me to ask Matt, Rich or Myself. There is a link on the event bright page for questions. For those attending in person please submit a question before hand in the link provided you would like to ask Matt, Rich or myself, or all 3 of us and we can have a discussion on the questions at hand. This will be February 4th at 5pm. Food and drinks will be provided!! So come with some questions and let’s have some fun!

Last edited:
Ok guys this is going to be a fun one!!! Fireside chat with Matt and Rich. Members who cannot attend are encouraged to ask a question before hand you would like me to ask Matt or Rich. There is a link on the event bright page for questions. For those attending in person please come with a question you would like to ask Matt, Rich or myself, or all 3 of us and we can have a discussion on the questions at hand. This will be February 4th at 5pm. Food and drinks will be provided!! So come with some questions and let’s have some fun!

This year is starting strong.

Ok guys this is going to be a fun one!!! Fireside chat with Matt and Rich. Members who cannot attend are encouraged to ask a question before hand you would like me to ask Matt or Rich. There is a link on the event bright page for questions. For those attending in person please come with a question you would like to ask Matt, Rich or myself, or all 3 of us and we can have a discussion on the questions at hand. This will be February 4th at 5pm. Food and drinks will be provided!! So come with some questions and let’s have some fun!

Sounds like censorship to me...
Haha, not at all. Since I am moderating this, having questions before hand will allow me to ask all the questions as opposed to people
Raising there hands and asking questions, plus it also allows people not attending to ask topics or questions for discussion. Just want a nice streamlined talk as
Opposed to just sitting there waiting for people
To ask
Question

I just watched the first two meetings you all had on YT last night. Both of those gents' presentations were great. Thanks for hosting @under_water_ninja

Yo @RelishReef and @Cbenz831
Let's make plans to make the drive and go to this!
Make sure you guys submit some questions or topics before hand. I am putting together some things to discuss, but this is supposed to be interactive so let’s get some topics going. Hope to see you all in a couple weeks. And thank you Andy!

Signed up. I needed to sign up separately for my son and me. I assume this was intended to be like that. Regarding questions, my initial brainstorm were 10 questions, now I cannot decide what to ask, but will send some questions through the site shortly. Looking forward to the event.

2 more days to go! There is still 10 spots left, and you guys can still submit questions or discussion topics! The more people that submit the more informative this talk is going to be!

Back