Kessil

DBTC Blue/Purple Prostrata

alve

I have 1 Blue/Purple Prostrata frag available for pick up at the February meeting. The frag will be a 1-2 inch branch of this "colony":

BluePurpleprostrata.jpg

Rules:
- Pick a number between 1 and 20
- You agree to return at least 2 frags to DBTC before selling or trading
- You have a tank thread and are able to keep SPS
- You agree to give a frag back to me if my tank crashes or I lose the colony

Hey Aldie... Instead of getting this prostrata I got your Monti Spongodes. I'm not sure what happened. I may have gotten someone else's DBTC here... and they got the prostrata? Whatever you want to do is fine. I can keep the Spongodes as DBTC or I can pass it on to the person who was supposed to have it. Wouldn't mind keeping it to grow out though ;). If you have this prostrata come around again I'd love a frag of it.... thanks man.

Hi Jeff. You were supposed to get the Monti Spongodes. Looking through my list I should have given you:

yellow/green stag
Acro Micropthalma
ORA Scripps Green polyped stag
Monti Spongodes
Blue/purple prostrata

Did you get something else then the above from me? I can give you another one at the next meeting, no problem at all.

Thanks Aldie... for some reason I had left the Monti Spongodes off my list but your right.... I guess I just missed picking up the blue/purple prostrata then. If you have still have a frag available I'd love one... I'll be at the next meeting if that works for you. Thanks Man!

Back