frags

IMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

let me know your lighting set up and pick # 1-10

[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=5254.msg65028#msg65028 date=1227065923]
i believe its european ;D
[/quote]
LOL..

nice piece man.. shoulda let it grow out a bit .. the mother colony is still pretty small.. need to make room for other frags??

yeah i know but it sems like every time i try to relocate something or even clean around something.......bam! i knock something loose and then while trying to glue it back where it was .....oops! i knocked something else off its perch, so pretty soon i'm cussing up a storm, the wife tells me to calm down , i've got like 3 differant corals now to reglue and both hands dripping with saltwater all over the place as well as trying to use super glue gel. and yes sir .....its a relaxing hobby ;D

[quote author=saltwatersig link=topic=5254.msg65031#msg65031 date=1227067161]
yeah i know but it sems like every time i try to relocate something or even clean around something.......bam! i knock something loose and then while trying to glue it back where it was .....oops! i knocked something else off its perch, so pretty soon i'm cussing up a storm, the wife tells me to calm down , i've got like 3 differant corals now to reglue and both hands dripping with saltwater all over the place as well as trying to use super glue gel. and yes sir .....its a relaxing hobby ;D
[/quote]

LOL That's what happens when you are too successful! :D

another pic of mother colony

IMG_5910.jpg

and accidental frag which i don't even try to glue anymore

IMG_5911.jpg

my problem is lack of room for growing corals and frag racks

IMG_5916.jpg

IMG_5917.jpg

IMG_5918.jpg

IMG_5919.jpg

If it will grow well under same conditions as Cali tort (spreading on plug), then I will try it. (12 gal. 70 watt MH)

Back