Our mission

dbtc indigo superman monti

also got this one from last frag swap, only 1 avail. need to know your lighting set up and how long its been running. pick # from 1-10 and standard dbtc rules apply.

IMG_4787.jpg

i believe it does not require too much light ......could'nt say for sure just know that most montis are not high light requiring corals , in my tank they start lightening up when placed too high.that being said ....do you want to try it?

I'd put my hat in for it. I've had success with montiporas- I run 3x 250W (10K, 20K, 10K) & actinics. My tank's been running for 1.5 yrs. If it's given to pixel that's ok, otherwise I can pick a #.

i am going to go with .......................................................................cookiejar

once u get your other tank set up Erin (with parameters stable) i will give you a frag pack.

I'll bring this to the oct meeting

Well, this monti has grown pretty well over the past 5 months, about 3x or 4x and it's time to give back to DBTC. It's my favorite Monti in my tank- it has a very nice blue color and reddish brown polyps. I've got 3 frags of this, 1 is for Pixelpixi if she still wants it. As far as lighting, I have it up pretty high but it may be fine in medium light, I just didn't try it out. This monti looks indistinguishable from my Purple Haze monti, not sure if the name should be Purple Haze or my Purple Haze is misnamed.
I'll continue with Sergio's standard DBTC rules and you should post your lighting setup and how long your tank's been running, and pick from 1-20:

Note: I won't be at the next BAR meeting so I'll either have to drop off the corals to someone who's going or you can pick it up at my place in Mountain View.

0903220015_indigomonti-1.jpg

I'm gonna try this again. I 've got 2 frags of this and I included a pic of what the frags should grow into over time. It's a really nice purple color w/ red polyps- it's a much deeper purple that the original picture from saltwater sig and my last pic of the 2 frags. The following picture is a good representation of what color it is.
Pick a # between 1-20. Standard DBTC rules: give 2 back & good w/ SPS. Pickup at BAYMAC.

Very nice. I would like to be considered for one of the frags. Number 2.

Mike Ray

Note we are planing to be at baymac this weekend.

Ive been wanting to get a frag of that, I will take #11. I have a 30g with MH and a 55g with MH the 55 has been up for almost 2 years and the 30 almost a year but the rock and sand for the 30 came from the 55 so they are both established tanks.

Attached files

To add a little twist to the # selection I used the random # generator website and got:
Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

Timestamp: 2009-06-10 07:08:12 UTC

So the winners are:
#11: jeremys
#2: mray2660

Pickup at BAYMAC.
To those that didn't get one, feel free to PM me in a couple months and if I can break off a piece for you as the colony grows I'll do it.

I cant make it to Baymac, my wifes family reunion is Saturday, If its OK with you I will make arrangements for someone from NVR to bring it to the central valley for me. Probably Jacob (he will be running the booth for NVR) I will PM you my #
thank you jeremys

Back