Neptune Aquatics

dbtc Monti Nodosa

I have a frag of this monti up for grabs .....please have a tank thread , be a current BAR member, standard DBTC rules apply , pic a # 1-20, delivery will probably not happen until BAYMAC.

IMG_7105.jpg

I got one of those too, Norm. I know I got it as a DBTC, but I can't remember whom I got it from. I thought I got it from Dudley, now I'm thinking it might have come from you, cause most of my DBTC frags that I got came from you.

xinumaster said:
I got one of those too, Norm. I know I got it as a DBTC, but I can't remember whom I got it from. I thought I got it from Dudley, now I'm thinking it might have come from you, cause most of my DBTC frags that I got came from you.

Maybe Dudley. He might have got one from New Alameda back then. Or he and I had passed some stuff back and forth too. I passed some on to Frank Burr back then, lol.

This is an historic moment for me.
My first attempt to score a DBTC.
I am going to frag some stuff someday when my frags grow.
I choose #14.
good luck! thanks!

the winner is ...............................JAR

let me know if you are going to the BOD meeting next Saturday....otherwise the next date I will be done that way will be during Baymac in June.

Mr. Ugly said:
xinumaster said:

Maybe Dudley. He might have got one from New Alameda back then. Or he and I had passed some stuff back and forth too. I passed some on to Frank Burr back then, lol.

Last time I asked Dudley, he said it didn't came from him.

Sorry for hi-jacking your thread, Sergio. I'm just trying to track the original owner of my nodosa.

saltwatersig said:
the winner is ...............................JAR

let me know if you are going to the BOD meeting next Saturday....otherwise the next date I will be done that way will be during Baymac in June.

:( :(
My first DBTC is not going to happen.
I just found monti eating nudibranchs in my tank. Put that frag back up for adoption.
I should not take it now. Thank you anyway.

Back