Our mission

DBTC Montipora Setosa

I have a fast growing Montipora Setosa, I will have two frags in the next two weeks, lets say the week of Christmas. That week I will be readily available and can probably deliver as long as you have a decent LFS nearby...on the way, or not too far out of the way from where we meet. The winners will be chosen from the following criteria....
Sucessful with SPS for the last 3 months.
A member
will frag this out twice before selling or trading
will give me a frag if I lose my colony
Since I'm new, I wont ask that the person has already contributed to DBTC-X
Choose the amount of points the Raiders will score on Thursday night, I will use this as the tie breaker
dbtc2010.jpg

frags will be one of those branches

Good question! Are they gonna play like they did against the Broncos or are they gonna play like they did against the Chiefs? I will go for 17 points. As far as LFS I am right near Lucky Goldfish in Oakland. Are you familiar with it?

[quote author=newreefnut link=topic=5396.msg66963#msg66963 date=1228339938]
Good question! Are they gonna play like they did against the Broncos or are they gonna play like they did against the Chiefs? I will go for 17 points. As far as LFS I am right near Lucky Goldfish in Oakland. Are you familiar with it?
[/quote]

Ive spent thousands until recently there. Found out how much Hunter likes fish and crabs, been getting the hookups now.

Bravo, I've heard that's one of the faster growing montiporas anyways, plus the nubs make it really easy to frag back out so you can put it in a "premium" spot to let it grow out

Well I accidentally made a frag last night when I was spot feeding some corals, so in the haste (and darkness) I found the only frag plug I had handy :D I'll have 1, possibly 2 since I can probably knock off another nub (but I won't unless there's a commitment to want it).

Same rules as original poster, except choose a number between 1 & 20 (it is the off season and all)
Pick up either at SF LFS tour, June Meeting, or BAYMAC.

Attached files

Ok, I got two frags and the numbers I randomly generator was 8,348,238,238 and 1.827E73

So I guess that leaves the two closest as Mike and Jeepboy ;)

Both frags are roughly the same, one's a little more hammer shaped, the other is more shark finned shape (its a tad bigger I think), the shark fin I just fragged and mounted today, the hammer has been attached for about a week, so is a bit more healed up.

Whomever sees me first gets the first pick of which to have :D

I can bring them to the June meeting or BAYMAC... however I recently pinched a nerve or slipped a disc in my neck, as a result lots of ibuprofen and some muscle relaxants have been part of my diet, basically what I'm saying is there's a chance I won't hit the meeting since it's two days away. I'll let you know the morning of though.

Attached files

Back