Reef nutrition

DBTC Purple Rim Cap

alve

2 Purple Rim Cap frags available. Pick up at my house in Redwood City or at work in Hayward (or next BAR meeting).

bluetang_2000: "Can you count me in for one of this frag and a frag of the purple rim? Thanks"

Both frags spoken for:

1. badbread
2. bluetang_2000

Sorry Jay, I will be at work in Hayward and can not get away since I will be alone in the office. I can bring it to the December meeting or you can pick up some time at my house in Redwood City or at my work in Hayward.

Hey Aldie, do you have a picture of this? The one I got from you at the last meeting is still super bleached out from the sand nose dive it took I think. Polyp's are out all the time but the coral itself (I think) is super bleached.

Thanks,
Jay

Here's the best pic I could get of it. Polyp's still come out, its just really bleached... :(

DSC04271.JPG

I'm not giving up, just curious what it should look like when it gets better.

I can try to get a picture of it later on. The one in my tank is a brownish/green but a frag I put into my frag tank all the way to the side and on the lower part is lighter colored, almost also looks like it is bleached but not as bad as in your picture.

Back