Neptune Aquatics

DBTCX - True Undata

Thales

Past President
I have two small frags of True Undata for the program. This is the original colony of that Tyree got a frag of to make the LE.

DBTC rules apply:

- you are a BAR member
- you've had experience with SPS
- you agree to frag to at least 2 other person for free before trading etc.
- you can pick it up from me at a BAR meeting.
- and preferably can post growth pics to this thread periodically.

Pic under Actinics:

Wow, I was way off. I thought for sure things would be quite after the swap but all the good stuff is coming out :) I actually grabbed a frag of something labled Undata at the swap (with no name on it) and was stocked. Then when I got home and checked it out I think it's Favia.

well if it was Rich's Undata then it would have said something about AEFW on it, Norman put in some but it says his name on his. I managed to use this as my first round draft choice, now I just need to hurry up and get it out of the QT and into the main tank since I doubt those PC bulbs are doing any good for it.

Yeah, mine wasn't labled with anything else. When I was covering the door for Jeremy I didn't police the containers that were coming in so that could have been my fault.

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3017.msg32584#msg32584 date=1202848669]Norman put in some but it says his name on his. I managed to use this as my first round draft choice, now I just need to hurry up and get it out of the QT and into the main tank since I doubt those PC bulbs are doing any good for it.[/quote]

Cool. So you and Charles got the green undata. It's not the "LE True Undata" that Rich has.

It's actually a green undata from Atlantis that Rich, Jim, and I went in on.

no, I'm sorry that sounds a bit confusing, I got Rich's version not yours, I looked for yours the next go around, but almost all the rounds picked up and down and didn't see anymore.

I got a piece from Rich a while back and this is what it looks like now ... Thanks Rich

IMG_0054.jpg

thumbnail isn't tiny? :D I honestly forget, I think it was about thumbnail sized. But it looked fine for the first two days, they pfffbt... I wonder if lack of skimmer, lack of flow, something... maybe a bristleworm ate it *grumble*... I'll see if it just bleached out due to the lights maybe.. *shrug*

Back