Neptune Aquatics

Did Aquatic Gallery move or close?

Apon

Supporting Member
I just stopped by at lunch and they are gone no message in the window? I haven't been in months so I thought I drop in. Anyone knows?

is it bigger? the address will be harder for me to get to- further away. No pics of the website either. I hope it will do ok. I wonder why they moved?

fishme said:
make sure you check their new store hour.... I think they're closed 2-3 days a week.

ouch the kiss of death... closing more then 1 day a week. Every time I see this the store is in big trouble and doesn't last much longer :( Hopefully Bao proves me wrong :)

Apon said:
is it bigger? the address will be harder for me to get to- further away. No pics of the website either. I hope it will do ok. I wonder why they moved?

I heard it was smaller but my source could be downplaying it for his own reason.

The space is bigger / less cramped. I only got to the old location a couple times and can't say if the inventory is much different. They do have nice stuff in several tanks.

Nick

Apon their new place is where the Milpitas police station and where Target Masters is located. The place is bigger than their old place.

I was told they are focusing more on service and that is why they aren't open 7 days a week, the numbers weren't there to justify staying open.

That's exactly what I was referring to. Running a LFS off service alone is the kiss of death, as is closing multiple days of the week.

I stopped by this weekend when I was down for the meeting. It seems to be larger than the old location and there is definitely more room. Its recently set up though and it will need some time to settle in.

Worse than Ocean Treasures hours :) this is off therir website, not my typo on the "AM" -PM thing- unless they are open over night.

Retail Store Hours
Tuesday: 11pm - 7pm
Friday: 11pm - 7pm
Saturday: 11pm - 7pm
Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
Closed: Monday, Wednesday Thursday

GreshamH said:
That's exactly what I was referring to. Running a LFS off service alone is the kiss of death, as is closing multiple days of the week.

I hear you there, if things slow down, stay open more and work harder is my mentality, but I worked for a bunch of threadbare B&Ms back in the day. In fact everyone was broke in Philly :D

Well if the roads are indicative of how much money is in Philly then nothing has changed since you left. Those have to be some of the worst roads I've driven in the US, well, actually, they're in par with NY and NJ :p

No way. Everyone was driving 45mph tops as the holes were deep as 6" in places. two years ago I was with a friend in NY, we hit a hole, and it busted his rims and shattered his brakes. Queens sucks at 3am :(

Back