High Tide Aquatics

Donations for a school reef program.

For the record this is @MolaMola 's class where she's doing some amazing things for her students. I did give before the year started and challenge other members to help her get to her goal. I'll match the first $50.00 someone else gives.

All right, thanks for the support, you guys! Students are learning about types of corals right now, then inverts and fish later on maybe, and will get to make some purchase selections in the near future. Club members are incredibly generous with goods, services, information, and encouragement. Without it, I would have given up right away, as well as after every setback. I really appreciate people's help all the time!
That said, I plan to continue asking for advice, especially when I get ready to set up the calcium reactor setup a couple people in Dodger territory donated (thanks to @xcaret connecting us) and get some new lights hooked up to Storm controllers.

All right, thanks for the support, you guys! Students are learning about types of corals right now, then inverts and fish later on maybe, and will get to make some purchase selections in the near future. Club members are incredibly generous with goods, services, information, and encouragement. Without it, I would have given up right away, as well as after every setback. I really appreciate people's help all the time!
That said, I plan to continue asking for advice, especially when I get ready to set up the calcium reactor setup a couple people in Dodger territory donated (thanks to @xcaret connecting us) and get some new lights hooked up to Storm controllers.

I can tell you Maureen that if I’ve return to the hobby is because of BAR members generosity, fellowship, good-will and maybe because I’m a bit nuts...

Back