Cali Kid Corals

Eggs!

patchin

Supporting Member
We've had a pair of cinnamon clowns in a nano for a year, now. One seemed to hide in the corner and one behind the rock work. Well, for some reason, I looked down into the corner and there were eggs on the back wall where the male hangs out. I've never even seen them swim close to each other, but I guess they have :bigsmile:

No, no plans to try to raise them. Sure are pretty fish, though. Would be cool if Robin wanted the adults and would rear the young. Take 'em Robin.

Great news Steve! Seems like a lot of folks are starting to have their pairs spawn ... must be that time of year :) . Thanks for the offer on them, but all the stalls in my barn are full right now. You should give it a go and experience the joy of raising hundreds of hungry little mouths!

Coral reefer said:
Maybe lattehiatus wants a try? Looks like he's doing pretty good with his babies so far

LOL thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm still new at this and got my hands full at the moment, perhaps in a few months once the cinnamons have had a few clutches...

Steve -- if you're looking to give rearing the young ones a try, I've got plenty of extra foods to share.

If they were laid on the 22nd I don't think they can hatch in two days! Just high class caviar. :(

Are there other fish in with the pair?

I don't know how long the eggs were there before I noticed them?? There arent any other fish in the tank. I'll pay more attention to the tank now.

Back