Jestersix

Eric's Frag tank!!!

@svreef , @Srt4eric

1625155301721.jpeg

From here your hammer looks like this…
but that’s just me

Been a while since I've updated this. I had an aptasia outbreak of plague like proportions. 12 peppermint shrimp and a file fish later I can't see a single one!!! Pretty stoked. I'm also slowly pulling all of my frag racks out and going bare bottom with frag discs and tiles instead of plugs. I'm happy with it.

Been a while since I've updated this. I had an aptasia outbreak of plague like proportions. 12 peppermint shrimp and a file fish later I can't see a single one!!! Pretty stoked. I'm also slowly pulling all of my frag racks out and going bare bottom with frag discs and tiles instead of plugs. I'm happy with it.
if you do that, make sure you keep the floor clean or you will have GHA outbreak on the disc/frags

Think about adding crushed coral to areas of your sump for biological stability if you are going true bare bottom.

how long did the peppermint shrimp take to work. I have 9 now and the aiptasia are just getting worse!

Back