Jestersix

EXPANSION

IMG_7291.jpeg

Wow Robert that’s big project and an amazing job at it so far. Making my back hurt looking at the before and after pics.

I just hope this doesn’t divert attention from the saltwater/reef focus and expertise your team have, seems like something to watch out for.

I agree I like the look of the roof-mounted lights. Also should help resolve the issue of way too much light at the top vs not enough at the bottom of the tank issue we usually have. On the con side, also will have less light reflecting deeper from the glass.
Nah…if anything, one of my biggest reasons in this project is to expand my saltwater/reef side of the shop. However, in order to do that I need to expand the FW side first so it’s going to be a win-win for both my FW and SW customers! I know right now the SW has been somewhat been put on cruise control but that should be only til end of May. I’ll put full focus on that side of thing again when the expansion is done. You’ll see. I’ve been working out so I’m hella motivated!

Cheers

Nah…if anything, one of my biggest reasons in this project is to expand my saltwater/reef side of the shop. However, in order to do that I need to expand the FW side first so it’s going to be a win-win for both my FW and SW customers! I know right now the SW has been somewhat been put on cruise control but that should be only til end of May. I’ll put full focus on that side of thing again when the expansion is done. You’ll see. I’ve been working out so I’m hella motivated!

Cheers
I've never known you to be a sitter... always a go getter!!!

Back