High Tide Aquatics

fish trap

Hi,

Does anybody has a fish trap I can borrow? or could you tell me where I can buy one? The only fish trap I can find is the one from marinedepot which doesn't get good ratings. The reviews say the door doesn't work very well.

And I cannot use soda bottles because I am trying to catch a flame angel and I would trap all my fishes in the bottle before the flame angel takes a second look at the trap. I need a trap which a fish can get in and out easily (until i drop the trap door, of course). Thanks

every trapped i've tried has never worked for me. I had a pissed off clown fish that hated everyone in my tank i had to get out. In the end i resorted to a huge net and went fishing...if you cant find anything and need a net LMK..Good luck

thanks, but I don't think i can catch the angel with a net without taking out all the rocks. that little guy is very shy (to human, not to his tankmates) and very quick. I appreciate ur offer though.

if you are still stuck....what i did to get my bi color angel out was wait 3 hours after lights go out and usually i see it swimming aimlessly around the sand and i just netted it with ease. took about 2 minutes

I have a fish trap floating around here that I made DIY. I forgot who has it. some one chime in. Please pass it to groundhog

Back