got ethical husbandry?

FREE Red Raspberry bushes

Hello everyone! Got a huge patch of Red Raspberry bushes in the back yard and its time to thin it out. So, I've got FREE Red Raspberry bushes, well, not really bushes, but the root system/plant-lings. They will be trimmed and such already, so all you do is dig a hole in your back yard and plant em'. They like lots of light. When planting several, plant each root/plant-ling 2-3 feet away from each other. If you want some, just post in this thread that you want some. :p You may get 1-10+ root/plant-lings depending on how many people want it. I'll be at the frag swap this Saturday. :)

Oh, also, coral donations of all kinds would be greatly appreciated. :) (well, all but kenya trees, gsp, etc and such. lol )

Just make sure the area you plant them in gets a LOT of light, plus doesn't have any powdery mildew as that really wrecks havoc on them :(

I will give a few a shot. What kinds of coral are you looking for? I am bringing a buttload of frags for the swap and can probably let you pick a couple if you want

seminolecpa said:
I will give a few a shot. What kinds of coral are you looking for? I am bringing a buttload of frags for the swap and can probably let you pick a couple if you want

Okay. :) LPS/SPS but more into SPS ATM. Awesome!! :D

Western_reefer said:
GreshamH said:
Just make sure the area you plant them in gets a LOT of light, plus doesn't have any powdery mildew as that really wrecks havoc on them :(

No powdery mildew here. Do you have any raspberry plants gresh?

Not anymore. I used to make and sell "clones" while in HS via our HS greenhouse. I also live next to MASSIVE fields of them. Most the strawberry fields in Watsonville (I live in Aptos which is next to Watsonville) are going to raspberries now as they can get multiple harvests a year on those fields and the demand is huge.

The PM comment was for others, not you :) If they have a lot in their yard (PM loves ivy BTW) raspberries won't do so good for them.

GreshamH said:
Western_reefer said:
GreshamH said:

No powdery mildew here. Do you have any raspberry plants gresh?

Not anymore. I used to make and sell "clones" while in HS via our HS greenhouse. I also live next to MASSIVE fields of them. Most the strawberry fields in Watsonville (I live in Aptos which is next to Watsonville) are going to raspberries now as they can get multiple harvests a year on those fields and the demand is huge.

The PM comment was for others, not you :) If they have a lot in their yard (PM loves ivy BTW) raspberries won't do so good for them.

Ah, okay. Nice! Do you get to eat the raspberries from the fields around you?

Oh, okay.

I know some farmers I can ask but typically I get them at a local produce store. Same goes with apples.

If you have several extras I would love some! I have a huge sunny garden.
I will bring you a struggling duncan with 1-3 heads that I have had for over 2 years.

I would like to take a few off from you, if u still have some left. Won't have any frags to offer as the only ones I have are to get into the frag swap haha.

Back