Kessil

Getting out of hobby

Hi everyone, the time has come for me to throw in the towel from the hobby. Plans for the family and trying to start a new business is taking up most of my time and I barely get to keep up tank maintenance these days. I will post up live stock first, hopefully by this weekend. When all livestock is gone then I will post up equipment. Keep an eye out. Oh and all DBTC i received will also be going back to the club, Hopefully this is just a temporary break for me.

That Suck Mel! Good luck with your new venture! When you come back hit me up for some frags :)---> most likely less than a year ;)

Another break Rommel? Sorry to see you go braddah! Just do what I did. Get rid of your corals and go FOWLR with some softies. :) Good luck with your new business.

Thanks Guys, For sure I'll be back.....Next time around I'll have a custom leemar. ;)

Maybe I posted tooooo early but I wont be breaking down the tank till about early january or Feb.......Depending on the news im expecting to hear. (fingers crossed)

For those that PM'd me....please be patient, I will contact you guys soon! I dont get to go on the forums often these days so bare with me.

Back