Neptune Aquatics

Giants game

Well if I had tickets to the game I absolutely would call in sick, but I'm not paying scalper prices (for what are probably fake tickets). Unless of course you're offering your tickets, then I will and bring you back a souvenir :D

Awesome game tonight! I sat lower box, next to third base, it was sweet.

Tony Bennett, still got it. So good.

FEAR THE BEARD!

It was crazy after the game, I went back to my office (which is a block away, I can actually see the ballpark from my window), and had to stay there until 10 before I could actually get my car and drive home.

Cliff Lee isn't invincible!!!! UUUUUUU RIBE!

Pix from my iPhone (with instagram filters to make it look old school):

Simply Awesome! no need for torture tonight, this team just has the 'it' factor- great to watch and cheer for. Looking forward to Cain delivering another great performance tomorrow, even a solid one should be enough with the way they're swinging the bats.

kinetic said:

Tony Bennett, still got it. So good.

FEAR THE BEARD!

It was crazy after the game, I went back to my office (which is a block away, I can actually see the ballpark from my window), and had to stay there until 10 before I could actually get my car and drive home.

Cliff Lee isn't invincible!!!! UUUUUUU RIBE!

I think we were in the same section 127?

Team that wins the first game has a 67% chance of winning the whole thing. In the last 7 years, the team that has won game 4 has won the series. Interesting facts.

JAR said:
kinetic said:

I think we were in the same section 127?

Yesterday was 118 for me..and the Giants' wives.

327 tonight. Go Giants!

Back