High Tide Aquatics

Good places to eat in Burlingame?

I love the Refuge, but I have played out that area, I was looking for something up in this area, since I hardly ever got around to going north of San Mateo at my previous job :)

HAha straight to a churrascaria :D I love it, but i think I need something a little less gluttonous and less expensive, I need to save some money. I'll have to check yelp for some mexican or some fast food asian.

Oh that place is not good. Sorry should have warned you. I love Thai food but that place .... shakes head.

Bona Sante..... trust me, come hungry.

Ramen Club is on California St. and is pretty dern good (I like it better than Santa Ramen which is way too salty for me), Bryan I think you're thinking of Michael's place Tea Plus Noodoe as it's pronounced.

Not too much good lunch stuff in the area, I'm around there a lot and tend to go to eat more ghetto fare around other stops south of there. Somebody needs to park a taco truck in the hood so I can eat some lunch.

when in Burlingame I always stop by Steelhead brewery, nice building and a good selection of cold brews. I don't vouch for the food, but that's not why I go there. :D

Food at Steelhead is so so, service is not very good. Beer is ....... well it is beer how can that be bad. BTW Bill that is like 4 blocks from my house. If you are in the neighborhood give me a yell.

Straits Cafe is good if you like asian food.

http://www.straitsrestaurants.com/index.php?section=61

If you like sandwiches try Little Lucca. I've never been to this location but the SSF one is really good. The garlic and spicy sauce are the BOMB!!! :bigsmile:

http://www.littlelucca.com

Pretty good Idear there Gresham, we can feature sub forums like "where to eat", "how to cook it", or my personal favorite "is this condiment any good?"

OH condiment tasting... that used to be reserved for drunkin time :) We'd line em up and make people guess. It would always lead to shots of them. Ah, the good old drunkin days of the past :lol:

Back