Cali Kid Corals

Grey/Blue with green eye chalice

This is a no name chalice that I got a while back. I think it might be of the oxypora variety but I'm not sure. Anyway, I think it looks cool and it's growing pretty fast for me. I have two frags of this available for pickup.

Must have experience with chalices.

Must put 2 frags back into DBTC before trading or selling.

Must give me a frag back if I lose my mother colony.

Oxyporachalice.jpg

You got it Cookie. Won't be able to make the swap this weekend. :( Maybe one of these days I'll be able to make one!

Ok, have two takers. We can arrange for pickup sometime.
1. Boun
2. CookieJar

Sfork said:
I'll frag what has awkwardly grown over the edge and let it heal up for you.
As Stimpy would say, "Joy :exmark: "
It's a beauty and there's more to life than increasing it's speed. I'll be patient. 0:)

PS: You like cyphastrea, leptastrea and cool acans too! looks like a mirror of parts of my tank. That green "small polyp" cyphastrea is a real jewel in my tank too!

yup sure do :party: that nice meteor shower cyphastrea on the right came from the browned out dark side of a frag I got. It was cool to watch it color up. The small polyp one is more of a teal in my tank even under white light. when it started out only the polyps were colored in; it's come out to be quite the jewel I just dont know where I want to place it!

Mine has grown enough that I made a small frag a couple months ago and now that the small piece is doing quite well it's ready for a new home. The body of this coral in my tank is a very nice true blue- I wanted to point this out since mine doesn't look like the pic of the original which looks more red/pink to me.
It does has sweepers that can be 3-4", so plan accordingly. Please excuse the bonus algae and not so good focus :D. Pick # and pickup at the Dec. 11 meeting.

I got rid of the algae and the frag is doing quite well and with a picture in focus you can see its' true beauty. :D Pick a # 1-10 and MUST be at BAR swap for pickup.

Back