Reef nutrition

Half priced ($4) CFM tickets 05/04 - LAST CALL (05/01)

Happy to discuss budget and specific corals a bit more in DM’s if you want to send me a message.

In general you can find corals from $10-1,000.
You can find deals, although the draw for most people is that a lot of nice corals are brought which cannot be found often at local LFS’s.

shoot me a message
hello i was wondering if this weekends CFM takes debit cards at vendor sites or this more of a venmo cash type thing

Awesome !! I know that may have been silly to ask but I’m driving three hours there and wanna be prepared lol! Thank you
Bring cash if you want to try to make a deal. If the Vendor is set up using a Venmo or PayPal business account they get charged a fee for receiving payments, usually around ~1.9% + 10 cents per transaction. However, if your purchase is minimal it won’t make much of a difference.

Sorry, another maybe dumb question. It’s my first CFM lol. Is it worth it to go both days? Like if I go tonight, is it worth going tomorrow? Or is tomorrow just like today leftovers usually?

Sorry, another maybe dumb question. It’s my first CFM lol. Is it worth it to go both days? Like if I go tonight, is it worth going tomorrow? Or is tomorrow just like today leftovers usually?
Thanks for becoming a supporting member again. If you did buy a vip ticket, it's definitely worth coming back tomorrow also.

Back