Kessil

Hanna tester boxes (3d print)

richiev

Supporting Member
I have a messy container that I keep all my aquarium tests in. The Hanna boxes take up a ton of space, and don't seal the reagents (Hanna says they go bad after the package is opened). They also don't leave the cuvettes or lids in a good air drying place.

To get rid of the plastic bags I've been keeping it in, I spent way more time designing and printing these Hanna tester containers than I'd like to admit. The reagents are kept in a little container, all the cuvettes and lids are held upside down in ventilated areas, and screwed in so they don't bounce around. They are small, the base is reusable across testers, and the top piece can be swapped for different types. You can see through the front to grab the right test (I might make that little lid have the test type name in it).

I'll upload the files to printables if anyone's interested. I can also print them for folks for just a buck or two to cover the filament.

PXL_20231017_001346145.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20231017_001318156.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20231017_001325123.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL.jpg

Redwood City. I'll print a couple more and distribute them incrementally. Need to get some initial issues out first. Feel free to shoot me a message.

Back