Jestersix

Happy New year 2014!!!!

If I can get some motivation to demo my basement (actually the lack of motivation is more to do with not having a truck so I can't take it all to the dump) then I could see a new tank in the future!
Maybe rent a truck if no one in the club can help with lending a truck? If you need help, feel free to holler.

Maybe rent a truck if no one in the club can help with lending a truck? If you need help, feel free to holler.
Well it's a matter of where do I put a mountain of demo stuff while I'm doing it. Not a big deal, I can go slow and just cram as much as I can fit into a garbage can every week :D

If I can get some motivation to demo my basement (actually the lack of motivation is more to do with not having a truck so I can't take it all to the dump) then I could see a new tank in the future!

How much demo you got? It might be more cost effective to have a debris box delivered. Do they do that in SF?

Up here in the boonies (Santa Rosa) we can even get a debris bag. LARGE tarp like bag, you fill it they come get it.

Back to Jon's original post...

I'm going to add some fish. I'm also going to try real hard not to mess with things too much and let the corals get BIG. Right now I have a frag 'arboretum'. A collection of many frags that need to turn into a beautiful aquascape - like Jon's!

Happy new year!!

My plans:
1) Finish new QT tank.
2) Change rockwork on left side of tank.
3) Gas heater to reduce electric bills.
4) Finish rockwork in refugium, and add a lobster or something.
5) More fish!!!

Reactions: JAR
Just Do It! I see those Uhaul trucks for $19.95 all over town!!!

Back