High Tide Aquatics

How can I tell if still a member or no.

L/B Block

Supporting Member
How can I take if I am still a BAR member?
Thought we were.

Trying to sell some fish but not allowed. Hmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says you are a "guest" so you’re membership must have elapsed. You just need to renew.

We are well aware that we need to improve the system to have reminder/auto renew options. Working on it.

It says you are a "guest" so you’re membership must have elapsed. You just need to renew.

We are well aware that we need to improve the system to have reminder/auto renew options. Working on it.
Thanks. May just go through the FB group as breaking down the tank in a few weeks but will have a new tank up in a..few months so will hold off renewal for now

Thanks. May just go through the FB group as breaking down the tank in a few weeks but will have a new tank up in a..few months so will hold off renewal for now

Lawrence, just keep in mind that the FB group has much more limited exposure. In the meantime, we'll be here when you do renew.

$30 per year for supporting membership.
What’s with the new tank? What’s the plan? Make a journal to discuss the new build.
Thanks for the FYI. Not sure yet on the new tank. We have an architect now helping us figure out the house configuration for renovation. Once that is done-then we will have a better idea of how it’s going to go.
But most likely it will be one of the nicer, quieter Red Seas -maybe a 70 gal dt. Or back to 90. I doubt bigger than that.

A custom tank is always possible too.
In the interim, need to break this one down.
And liquidate the livestock.

Also going to check with facilities management at work and see if I can put in a nice 20 gal cube. My guess will be a “hella no” but never hurts to ask.

Once the tank actually gets planned and ordered (for home and/or office) then a new tank journal will be spawned.

Back