Jestersix

How does one get banned from Amazon?

So my roommate told me that he got banned from Amazon and he is asking to use my account to order stuff for him.. When I asked, he didn't want to tell me. So does anyone know how in the world you can do something so heinous that Amazon will ban you for it???

Doing a credit card fraud refund is a sure way to get banned when there was none, especially if you do it multiple times.

I know he's your roommate but if he's unwilling to tell you why he was banned then tell him to kindly fork off

honestly, i love Amazon so much.. I can't imagine a life without Amazon... another stock that I sold too quickly....I remember a time when it was barely 100 dollars a share, now it's 1000.....!!!!

Doing a credit card fraud refund is a sure way to get banned when there was none, especially if you do it multiple times.

I know he's your roommate but if he's unwilling to tell you why he was banned then tell him to kindly fork off
Second this opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazon puts up with a lot of really bad behavior before they ban someone. I mean really that’s all you need to know to make the right decision to not let him use your account. I mean its like if your roommate lost their driver’s license and had their car impounded by the police and ask to borrow your car.

The most common credit card fraud for this kind of situation is you order something online, get it, then tell Amazon or your credit card company you never got it and demand your money back. It’s completely illegal, the same as stealing, but unfortunately pretty common.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Bummer that sucks. Last time that I had to deal with one, we had to move away so his parent can’t move his kid with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back