Neptune Aquatics

How to gain traffic?

For $30 yearly membership your reward is knowledge and assistance.
The reef aquarium hobby is of the most expensive hobbies to be involved in.
If you can’t afford the $30, maybe you need a different hobby.
If you’re not here for the “ethical husbandry”, knowledge and support in this difficult and expensive hobby, maybe this ain’t the place or hobby for you
The BONUS of being a club member is the DBTC, not the focus
NO FREELOADERS
Knowledge is key of course as newbie the reef game can take all my money lol

I’ve hinted and danced around it....
If you’re here for free corals...please leave
If you’re here to earn, there are other sites for that
My perspective is from over 15 of supporting membership
I have seen many many members fade out and disappear

I think you are doing a great job so far. You just need more ammo for content, then consistency and frequency is how you will attract more traffic. Leave a digital footprint.

The biggest misconception about BAR is that you must pay the $30 to be a Supporting Member to interact and post which is not the case.

The free frags and equipment are cool, but it's the people and conversations is what makes me stay.

I think you are doing a great job so far. You just need more ammo for content, then consistency and frequency is how you will attract more traffic. Leave a digital footprint.

The biggest misconception about BAR is that you must pay the $30 to be a Supporting Member to interact and post which is not the case.

The free frags and equipment are cool, but it's the people and conversations is what makes me stay.

Posts like this should be a part of BAR's marketing!!! Well maybe not the free frag part, but you get what I am laying down :lol:

I’ve hinted and danced around it....
If you’re here for free corals...please leave
If you’re here to earn, there are other sites for that
My perspective is from over 15 of supporting membership
I have seen many many members fade out and disappear

Consistency. Your message has been the same, and dude, that is truly commendable. I love you aquatic passion!!!

Also fwiw, if you're looking for the inverse, a way to get people not to join and not increase membership, putting a bunch of gatekeeping, neg'ing them, and money shaming is 100% the most successful way to do so.

To any not yet subscribed or future person coming across this, you're 100% welcome to contact me about any DBTC or freebie I've previously offered. Throw a message on the post and we'll figure it out. The hobby is already expensive enough, I'm happy to help make it a little less expensive, especially given money doesn't go very far these days.

Back