Jestersix

I had a dream....

No, not that inspiring kind :p

I've been sleeping like shit for a while, constantly waking up between 1-3am and then again around 5-6 (where I give up and get up).
One of the effects of multiple sleeps, is lots of dreams. ...and my dreams are never...normal.

One in particular last night was reef related. You know how you get stuff stuck in your teeth but you just can get it out? You scrape and dig with your nail, but can never quite get it (but you can feel it with your tongue). Well, it turns out that they are really tiny nems and when you try and get at them with your finger, they retract. Just thought you should know.

Any caffeinated drinks are lunchtime and earlier.
I go to sleep at a regular time allowing a theoretical 8hr window.
Wake up the same time, even on weekends, and without the alarm clock.

Those are the biggies most people screw up on. Maybe I need to look into the finer details :)

(and my mouthwash has hydrogen peroxide in it! ...but that only works on the algae, and not so well on the nems :(. I'll try kalk before the boiling water and superglue methods :p)

Just looked into that one. I'll have to give it a shot :-D My problem used to be getting to sleep (where that would have been great). Now it is staying asleep :(

Tony I gave up sugar after 12 noon for several months and knocked back my mid sleep insomnia to nothing. Adding sugar back at times I now wake again. The plus to this is cake and cookies for breakfast.

yardartist said:
Tony I gave up sugar after 12 noon for several months and knocked back my mid sleep insomnia to nothing. Adding sugar back at times I now wake again. The plus to this is cake and cookies for breakfast.

Mmmmm cake for breakfast. I like that idea

Gomer said:
Just looked into that one. I'll have to give it a shot :-D My problem used to be getting to sleep (where that would have been great). Now it is staying asleep :(

That's my problem, I fall asleep just fine, sometimes very early on the couch (I can't make it through a movie half the time), then, *bing* up at 2:00 in the morning with no hope of getting back to sleep.

Back