Kessil

I went shopping at Atlantis tonight :)

alve

Alright, thought I will share some future DBTC's (when they grow out some more ;D ). I bought them tonight at Atlantis Aquarium in Union City.

These are the five frags that just got a new home. I took the picture just 10min after I put them in and polyps are not showing yet on the milli's but they were coming out nicely about half an hour later. i think they didn't like the dip very much.
Sorry for my picture taking skills...
In the front row left is a Rasberry Milli, middle is supposed to be a Red Milli but I believe it is exactly the same as the left one and on the right we have an ATL Bonsai frag.
The left one in the back row should be an Ultra Arculeus and the right one I honestly have no idea (Tenius?).

If I would have the MH bulb that I ordered almost a month ago for my frag tank I could have moved everything directly in there since the frag tank has been up and running since Saturday >:(

Zoomed in on the front row:
Atlantis1.jpg

Zoomed in on the back row:
Atlantis2.jpg

Thanks Bryan, unfortunately it is a DE bulb.

I ordered MH bulbs and T5's about a month ago. It took 3 weeks for them to arrive. One of the MH was broken (not the bulb but the ceramics inside was in pieces). I called and emailed a picture immediately and they were going to send me another bulb. When I called last Friday they still had not mailed it out but they said they will have it mailed directly from the manufacturer (Phoenix). I should have had the bulb yesterday. When it did not arrive today I called again and this time they told me the manufacturer forgot to send it out so I will probably have it by the end of the week or beginning next week.
I told him it that was not acceptable that after reporting a bad bulb I would have to wait another two weeks (that's 6 weeks from when I ordered and when they charged my CC card...). He promised now that they will ship it overnight tomorrow so I should have it on Thursday...
I still don't believe it so I ordered another bulb at Marine Depot so that one I should have for sure on Thursday or Friday the latest.

Back