Reef nutrition

I'm done, free 180 full setup (mostly)

Angry Andy

Supporting Member
For SUPPORTING MEMBERS ONLY!

I'm just burnt out on my tank, don't really want to break it all down and sell bit by bit so I'm offering most everything for free to whomever will move it out of my living room. Located in Pleasant Hill near Diablo Corals / Best Buy.

Bought the tank used so I don't know who made it, yes it has some scratches but the price is right. Been in place and running for 10 years now. Thanks to Finaddict for basically building the stand and plumbing it all way back then.

180 gallon glass tank with dual overflows 72x24x24
Trigger systems ruby sump
waveline dc6000 return pump #1
jaebo DC return pump #2
sand bottom
wood stand decent condition
25g refugium with light
2 - Jaebo SLW20M powerheads
2 200w Heaters with inkbird controllers
LIGHTS NOT INCLUDED (unless purchased)

Livestock:

Large Blue tang 12+ years owned, bought from someone in San Jose
Large yellow tang 12+ years, bought with the blue tang
Large yellow spot rabbitfish from Srt4eric
Blue cleaner wrasse (1st one I ever got to stay alive more then a week)
bicolor angel
yellow wrasse
pintail wrasse
leopard wrasse
2 green chromis
1 PJ cardinal
1 convict cardinal
flame hawk
Premium Picasso clown
pair of white clowns with black spot (from Kimmieclowns won at a BAR event)
red legged hermits
misc turbo snails
bunch of rose bubble tip anemones (7)
1 rainbow bubble tip anemone
1 green bubble tip anemone
1 large brittle starfish

No really "good" corals mostly easy zoa's and the weed type crap, green mushrooms galore.

Some really cool rock pieces in there, nice flat rocks from Diablo really made the aquascape cool looking.

Also comes with used (but washed) filter socks, frozen foods, and misc stuff.

Not included but will be for sale afterwards:

3 kessil 360 tuna blue
neptune apex fusion
skimmer
chiller
40w UV

Tank never got any diseases, but I did have some aptasia a few years back and JVU's nudi's took them all out. Only a few remain in one overflow, and I remember seeing one or two in the rockwork but I don't see them now. Spaghetti worms and bristle worms are in the sand bed and rockwork, and lots of mini brittle stars love feeding time.

Located 10' inside the house from the interior garage door, single story slab foundation. I also have glass suction cups available for the move should you want/need them.

I'm not into "hold it for me" or "can you wait until December"....first one to arrange pickup gets it.

Posting here first, will give it some time then put it on craigslist after no interest here.

Attachments

• PXL_20230728_010322337.jpg
    PXL_20230728_010322337.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 192
  • PXL_20230728_010452537.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230728_010452537.MP.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 180
  • PXL_20230728_010606340.jpg
    PXL_20230728_010606340.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 192
If available I'm in the middle of building my 180 with my girls and we need both return pumps, wavemakers and I'll buy your skimmer. Oh I need the rock as well if available and I can take some of the fish like the cardinals, green chromis, and Yellow tang.
I can be there first thing tomorrow after 11:30 or so as I have a funeral to attend in the morning.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I have a few interested in the setup, thanks and I am getting to them in order received.

But I still do not understand why people ask about breaking it down when i clearly said I do NOT want to break it down.........

I have a few interested in the setup, thanks and I am getting to them in order received.

But I still do not understand why people ask about breaking it down when i clearly said I do NOT want to break it down.........
My 2 cents.

2 definitions of a breakdown.

1. is to safely remove all livestock, disassemble all equipments and reinstall everything at a new location.

2. separating stuff individually.

A lot of people don't read everything, or figure asking can't hurt, even if you're pretty clear. It's always frustrating when selling (and giving) stuff away.

Sorry to see you go, and thank you for the generosity!

My 2 cents.

2 definitions of a breakdown.

1. is to safely remove all livestock, disassemble all equipments and reinstall everything at a new location.

2. separating stuff individually.
Totally get it. It's one reason why I mentioned I had a tank already and if you can't find someone to take it all, I'm sure between all of us in the community would help you out by getting pieces all on one day if needed.
Hope someone can help you out and sorry to see you go. If you do change your mind please let us know.

Back