got ethical husbandry?

Jeremy's Tank

Thought I'd show off my QT, they need love too :D

2245858534_4495a3e546_o.jpg

Again horrible image, but you get the picture.

10g AGA, Red Sea Prism, Koralia Nano, 70w 14k halide, 2 gal H2O changes 0nce a week. That's it.

Well I finally switched over to the Iwasaki 175w 15k bulb, they should call it the envirobulb AFA I'm concerned. Not only is it the brightest 175w I've ever seen (sorry XM), but it's the best color I've seen as well. For my tastes it's the Holy Grail color wise and output wise, a very balanced bulb color-wise crisp white, I can finally "see" my tank without one color overpowering another and giving it that "washed out" look.

Here are some lame pictures to give you an idea, don't piss me off though by making fun of my camera/skills, it's very counterproductive :D

Right to the point FTS

2300723743_f1c19ac079_o.jpg

Top down

2300727139_c3693e4650_o.jpg

FAD coral

2301522474_d88eb0da91_o.jpg

If the pics bother you, come take some "real pics" otherwise, pretend they are really cool and you can actually see what you're looking at :D

Oh shoot...I have the best video of my mini humping a stuffed animal. She does it after every meal :lol: I'll try to upload it to photobucket but it may take some editting to make it smaller.

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=2642.msg35861#msg35861 date=1204483217]
Oh shoot...I have the best video of my mini humping a stuffed animal. She does it after every meal :lol: I'll try to upload it to photobucket but it may take some editting to make it smaller.
[/quote]Humping? Mine just runs or as we say "skitters" around after a meal ;D (homecooked meal that is). Feel free to post it in the dachshund/Jeremy's reef thread :D

I pulled a few things from the swap out of QT and mounted them last night, including Kedd's green table. That thing is sweet, it's about the only green I have in my blue/orange dominated tank. For some reason my tank doesn't care to do greens...

I also remounted much of Montipora grotto after laying the Ultimate Smackdown on the green body orange polyp digi. No mas tortillas digi [insert smiley with gun]. From the top down in the grotto you now have, Leng Sy, Orange cap, Tyree blue polyp, ATL Strawberry Patch, ATL pink polyp cap, blue polyp peltiformis, and Phong's blue polyp. I can't wait for it to start filling out, it will be fun to bonsai the little guys and have them become acquainted. ;D

Added a Phosban reactor powered my a maxi jet 400 on the March 13th in order to increase feeding. I'm currently running 30g and will add anther 30g in a week or so.

Here's the video of Brandi and her stuffed animal :) It's a bit quiet but you can slighty hear the stuffed animal squeak.

DSC_2002.jpg

After her tromp with this gator she takes a rest on it's corpse :lol:

DSC_0604-2.jpg

Every meal, no really, after every meal....

The vets think it helps her with digestion. She's a rescue, she has "megaesophagus". Really just a big word for an enlarged esophagus...she pukes a lot :D

Oh scissor me, yeah scissor me. :D

Puking is bad, I always thought mega stood for good stuff, learn somthin new everyday ;D

Thanks for posting Gresham, FYI I put the Phosban reactor on so I could feed more Reef Nutrition product!

BTW, Brandi is very cute, we weiner people need to bring our weiners to a meeting and let them zoom around, they are too hilarious zooming around like little rockets.

[quote author=tuberider link=topic=2642.msg37895#msg37895 date=1205632594]
BTW, Brandi is very cute, we weiner people need to bring our weiners to a meeting and let them zoom around, they are too hilarious zooming around like little rockets.
[/quote]

bad...mental...image....

Back