got ethical husbandry?

Know each other better?

Nav

While its fun having fancy/catchy/alias names in the forum, I’d really like to know you guys, respond with names, thank with names… its more humane :)

@denzil, another recommendation is an additional profile field called “real name” so atleast people interested can open the profile and find out?

I quickly put up a few user names with real names that I know of… and I’d really appreciate everyone here to simply reply back with your real name (and possibly city if you’re ok disclosing).

@eldiablosrt8 - Jess
@neuro - Alfred
@newhobby - Roberto
@aquatic mouse - Carrie
@Apon - Arnold
@Coral reefer - Mike

Btw, my username is my real name :) The only other person I know having real name is Geneva Wong...

My user name isn't so original. A typical Unix login. Real name is Tyler, live in Cupertino.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

While its fun having fancy/catchy/alias names in the forum, I’d really like to know you guys, respond with names, thank with names… its more humane :)

@denzil, another recommendation is an additional profile field called “real name” so atleast people interested can open the profile and find out?

I quickly put up a few user names with real names that I know of… and I’d really appreciate everyone here to simply reply back with your real name (and possibly city if you’re ok disclosing).

@eldiablosrt8 - Jess
@neuro - Alfred
@newhobby - Roberto
@aquatic mouse - Carrie
@Apon - Arnold
@Coral reefer - Mike

Btw, my username is my real name :) The only other person I know having real name is Geneva Wong...
As much as some of us would like to know folks' real names, it's a privacy concern for those who do not want to disclose their real names. If folks want to participate in disclosing their real names, they're more than welcome to display them in their forum signature. :)

Back