Reef nutrition

LF: Small Reef-Safe Dragon Statue

MolaMola

Supporting Member
Looooooooonng time no contact. I am trying hard to get back into the forum and catch up with the community, but still overwhelmed with trying to make things right for students during teacher shortage with new schedule, staff, admin, and curriculum at my school. Anyway, last year I was searching for a small rabbit for a lunar new year-themed tank we were establishing. People had great suggestions and I ended up with a small terra cotta rabbit that we are trying to get encrusted by coral.
Now for the upcoming Year of the Dragon I am on the hunt for a reef safe creature. How awesome would the 3-piece one in the photo be?! Can only find it in "sandstone" or resin, so neither seems good and am leery of them being sold as aquarium decorations. Thought I'd ask if anyone knows of a cool, not too big reef dragon figure they have seen.
Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 6.55.01 PM.png

If you can find something you like on the following sites, I or someone else in the community could print you one:

* makerworld.com
* cults3d.com
* printables.com
* thingiverse.com

There's other sites too, but this covers most. yeggi.com is a search engine across multiple, but the search ironically sucks.

Back