Kessil

Light height.

I flank mine with 360xs and really like how light gets everywhere due to being able to angle them which helps the only weak spot of Kessil which is shadowing. It’s all relative on the aesthetics but I prefer this look to having 2 ap9xs side by side

Attachments

• 593255F2-2960-44F2-BAC6-C14172229321.jpeg
    593255F2-2960-44F2-BAC6-C14172229321.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 129
These are all great experiences you’re sharing. I think my original plan for a 16 inch canopy were way to tall. I built it and it looked ridicules. Made the tank look small. Time to bust out the table saw and reduce its height.

Well I trimmed down the canopy so it’s exactly 11 inches above the tank. I tested the light first with hanging wire and this seems to be optimal. The sps like it etc.

Well I got the rough mock up done and now I am screwing and gluing it together for final assembly. All holes are “pocket hole” style and there enough in it that it ain’t ever Comming apart .

wife and kid passed out so it’s go time !! Red Bull in hand!

I flank mine with 360xs and really like how light gets everywhere due to being able to angle them which helps the only weak spot of Kessil which is shadowing. It’s all relative on the aesthetics but I prefer this look to having 2 ap9xs side by side

I guess it’s gonna depend on which is the best deal. The canopy hides all the lights.

Back