Jestersix

Lighting for BAR frag tank @ BAYMAC

iani

Supporting Member
As some of you may know, Kessil will be sponsoring our frag tank @ BAYMAC. We received three A150w Ocean Blue (15,000k) lamps on Friday. The lamps look great and should cover our 36"x24" tank well.

Bryan and I spent a couple hours on Sunday putting together a light stand for the lamps. Our goal was to make something that was both portable and sleek. Here is the result. Sorry about the camera phone pictures.

Berkeley-20110501-00005.jpg

Cords zip tied up
Berkeley-20110501-00008.jpg

iani said:
Haha, Gen is working on the tank.

BAR tank built by a Bay Area company using Bay Area built LEDs, I like it. Skimmer is built in Norcal as well. Love love LOVE IT

xcaret said:
Wondering if there will be an "Event Special Pricing" at BAYMAC for these little cool toys?

I'll put money down on it that they will not be selling anything at the show, most manufacturers don't. Maybe one of their stores present at the show will have special pricing though :)

It is possible that you could arrange some sort of group buy with them at the show if there is enough interest :) New companies need their product used and reviewed to get the word out.

iani said:
As some of you may know, Kessil will be sponsoring our frag tank @ BAYMAC. We received three A150w Ocean Blue (15,000k) lamps on Friday. The lamps look great and should cover our 36"x24" tank well.

Bryan and I spent a couple hours on Sunday putting together a light stand for the lamps. Our goal was to make something that was both portable and sleek. Here is the result. Sorry about the camera phone pictures.

Berkeley-20110501-00005.jpg

Cords zip tied up
Berkeley-20110501-00008.jpg
Good lights are these LED's?

Back