Our mission

Little Longspine Urchin?

kinetic

Supporting Member
I'm looking for a little black longspine urchin to eat up all my corraline. Anybody visit a LFS lately that had any?

Of course they climb up walls :lol: They're just like any other urchin in that sense. They climb on rock, right? Rock = wall to them. They'll get suction on glass, acrylic, nylon, metal, etc.

and here I thought they couldn't stick to glass and acrylic...
the%20more%20you%20know.jpg

longspine - doonttt dooo ittttt!! find a tuxedo or rainbow or rock boring urchin - something that's not going to become a Problem in no time flat.

treylane said:
longspine - doonttt dooo ittttt!! find a tuxedo or rainbow or rock boring urchin - something that's not going to become a Problem in no time flat.

first time hearing longspines as problems in the tank? what problems are they causing for you? I just want something that eats corraline... either it be a longspine or not. I just liked the longspines, they looked neat and spiky.

They're not evil or anything but they do grow fairly quickly, and before you know it you wind up with a creature that has a body the size of a silver dollar, with foot-long spines that knock stuff over / stab you / etc.

Back