Cali Kid Corals

Membership

JAR

Doh!
Where the heck did my PM's go?
Oh! I forgot to renew my BAR membership!
Duh!
OK...Renewed!
I hope my PM's come back. I would hate to lose the phone #'s that I have accumulated in there.
(if I don't ever call you now you know why) :D

That's a PITA! It almost happened to me yesterday and figured I would just wait for another year. Good luck.

Yeah, I was contemplating other ways to pay, being as I'm really disliking paypal more and more, unfortunately I couldn't see myself making any meetings to hand over $20, so Paypal won again..> *sigh*

Erin - is your paypal email the same as your notification email here on the site? If so I do not show anything from you. Please look into your Paypal and make sure it was sent. If you are using another email send it to me via my privite address....you should still have it.

-Gregory

iCon said:
Kensington Reefer said:
Yea, I paid via paypal...
No PM's
Hmmmm...

I think it may take a day/when someone has time

Actually it's an instant fix....when the renewals came in there were very few that had to wait up to 24 hours to get access. Usually I turned them around in hours of receiving them.

-Gregory

sfsuphysics said:
Yeah, I was contemplating other ways to pay, being as I'm really disliking paypal more and more, unfortunately I couldn't see myself making any meetings to hand over $20, so Paypal won again..> *sigh*
Ditto. Love the forum, but $20 wasn't worth PM access :p ..now, if meetings were webcast!!! :-D

Back