Reef nutrition

MgCl2, MgSO4, CaCl2 sources in the Bay?

From Karson @ Aquatic Collection. Ask Rich, he'll tell yah :)

I hear Aquatic Central has it as well and probably much closer to you.

CaCL2, Karson has bags of the stuff. I personally grab the "Hardness Plus" from Leslie's pool supply store. MgSO4 Epsom Salts, just without any scent added. MgCL2, ummm Karson I guess, although don't typically need large quantities of that.

I guess I should have clarified that by "large quantitites" I mean in the half-ton to ton range. I'd probably be looking to find Karson and Chris' sources, if that is public information. :)

In the past we have gone through Brenntag Pacific in Richmond to get CaOH. They sell the Mississippi Lime Company "Vita Cal" product, which is what BRS sells. They sell these products as well but I'm unsure of the suitability for reef aquaria.

Matt_Wandell said:
I guess I should have clarified that by "large quantitites" I mean in the half-ton to ton range. I'd probably be looking to find Karson and Chris' sources, if that is public information. :)

In the past we have gone through Brenntag Pacific in Richmond to get CaOH. They sell the Mississippi Lime Company "Vita Cal" product, which is what BRS sells. They sell these products as well but I'm unsure of the suitability for reef aquaria.

Yah that kinda is major missing info there Matt.

Email me, I have a few supply houses I can give you.

Back