pictures:
IMG_0226.jpg

IMG_0227.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

I will say that if you did buy it from there you had better QT it. That place is not know for having a great reputation. Will say no more.

thats exactly what it is :D

awesome!!!

purchased for $12.00 with tax $12.99

i acclimated it for 2 hrs then put it in my 10 gallon frag tank around 2pm but put it in the DT at 9pm

he seems fine eating the live brine, some flake food and spectrum pellets.

no aggression towards the other tank mates hangs around with the chromis :)

Pardon my ignorance, but what was the reason for putting it in the frag tank then transferring it to the DT seven hours later?

the frag tank is connected to the main tank so same water just put him there since he wasn't looking so good and didn't want him to die in the display under a rock or something so incubated him in frag take just to see his health and then decided he ok to put in the display. But I know it's always good to qt a fish but didn't do that here. Just acclimated placed in 10 gallon to check health then into display.

thanks guys!!

im keeping an eye on him he's a little pig eats alot and gets along with everyone no signs of ich hes awesome super deal the guy at aquatraders said it was their first time ever getting that type of tang so sold it for a good deal since i didnt look so good just got in from their shipment so perfect timing for me!! looks like retail for these guys as juvi's is around $50.00 killer find on my end.

ill take more pictures of him. i wish i had a better camera currently using my iphone to take pics hes really gorgeous up close has barely visible blue dots on his sides and light orange on his top fin cant wait to see this guy grow up. but eventually he will have to go i know he'll get too big for my tank so until then ill keep a close watch on him. :D :crown:

Back