Our mission

neon green tip hammer

a friend of mines gave me some branching hammers.. he grew em out from a small colony to the size of a basketball over a 5 year period. i have 2 frags of this available (1-2 heads per frag)

to qualify for this.. you must agree to return 2 frags before selling/trading and answer this question correctly.

what are the two psychological processes consumers use in making purchase decisions?

A. affect and cognition
B. impulsive and coginitive
C. low involvement and high involvement
D. perception and cognition
E. affective and autonomous

if you know the answer .. just put the letter of choice down :)

pickup can be done at the MARS frag swap or if FunGuy or anybody coming to the swap can bring it back with them to the bay area for pick up..

I would say B. Every one needs some type of an impluse that urges us to buy a particular product, thinking I need it now which is high impluse or I will need it soon which is low impulse but the impluse is still there which creates the need. Coginitive just means you are able to reason within yourself and justify the impulse. Id say both are needed to make a purchase as they work hand in hand.

ps I already have frogspawn but love the question.

Ok, I'll guess. I also have hammer already though. :)

I think "D" because you need to perceive (true or not) then recognize a need, then you will buy whatever that perception or recognition tells you to get. For example, I have hypothetical algae growing out of control, so I perceive the problem, then recognize I need an algae eater. (snails, tang, algae blenny etc.) Then, there are things we perceive we need, but don't truly need, like that new coral, for instance. ;)

it's affect and cognition

whoever guessed and wants it (2 ppl). i can give it to herman since hes coming up to the frag swap next month. i live out in sac so pick up would be easier in the bay that way.

Back