Cali Kid Corals

New product reveal!

Yeah, but who would want a nice sleek black lighting fixture .... with a big splotch of orange in the middle.
:)

Or an aquabus cable hanging from each light (seems to be required for Apex integration)? :p (note: There is the wireless standalone capability, but it doesn’t seem like using that path will integrate with apex).

Or an aquabus cable hanging from each light (seems to be required for Apex integration)? :p (note: There is the wireless standalone capability, but it doesn’t seem like using that path will integrate with apex).
Your light runs on air!?! Last I check, all lights need power so you'll have a wire regardless. :)

Your light runs on air!?! Last I check, all lights need power so you'll have a wire regardless. :)

yeah, I accept the power cable, but then the aquabus is one more cable for my current rat’s nest. And then one more cable between each light. When are apex wireless modules coming???!!! :p

yeah, I accept the power cable, but then the aquabus is one more cable for my current rat’s nest. And then one more cable between each light. When are apex wireless modules coming???!!! :p
There is only 1 cable from the light. :p. Maybe wait to see the details before trying to tell me what's wrong ?!

Back