Jestersix

no more Aquamend at Home Depot??

alve

I stopped by Home Depot in Union City this morning to get Aquamend and it looks like they don't sell it anymore. I checked at the usual place where I always got it and there was none and also no label where it should have been. There were some new kinds of epoxy I hadn't seen before. I asked someone to check and they said that they stopped selling it and have different brands now. >:(

I wonder if every Home Depot stopped selling it once they are out of supply.

Lol..Union city is too far from me..

Last I bought some was 1 month ago, I havent checked to see if they are restocked. Im sure you can order them online if you really want to get some.

That was the first thing I was thinking off this morning at Home Depot. Did Daniel buy them all up for the mushroom rocks ;D

[quote author=A_Lee link=topic=4951.msg60534#msg60534 date=1224779579]
What sets Aqua-mend apart from two part epoxy like the one by Marineland?
[/quote]

Price

I was in Palo Alto this morning and checked the HD there and they had at least 15 tubes. I stocked up on 10 of them so I should be good for a while. ;D

Went to HD to buy some wood for my stand. I picked up couple tubes. I asked them if they are still carry this stuff and they said yeah. They are ordering some more next week. Here is a pic for someone who never buy one :D .. Hopefully I got the right one LOL ..

aquamend.jpg

Shoot, you'd think with us reefers buying up all their supply they'd stop and think "Hey, people like this stuff, let's sell more of it!"

Stupid free market...

Back