High Tide Aquatics

Preferred brand of superglue gel?

Thanks, I was trying to read through treads but was taking for even .Do you know of a place close to the Penninsula that carrys it?

Ultimate Carries it if you are in a pinch, but after working with several different varieties this week during the some major fragging, the IC absolutely killed all other super glues, including Loc Tite, Boston Aqua Farms (bleh), and Zap.

i don't think I will be doing it today .Probably will do it on Mon.(I have been informed,by my wife that I have spent my allotted time this weekend on my tank) :(( Bryan,I would much rather buy from the club.I work in Burlingame at Putnam,and live in San Mateo.I can make it at your convenience.Thanks,Brian

The people in this club have giving me more tips,info ,(Frags, DBTC), in the last week then one would ever expect.
THANKS TO ALL!!!

That's good because it is Super Bowl Sunday. Shoot me a pm and we can figure out a decent time to hook up. FWIW the club makes only a very small profit (equating to essentially the whole dollar rounding on a per tube basis) on the sales of the glue. It is just something that used to be much more difficult to get locally that the club has provided for its members for years.

I am going to have to give IC a shot. My limited experience with the Loc Tite brand wasn't very favorable. Several mushrooms I've fragged came loose soon to days after application. Of course it could be technique. :D

Back