High Tide Aquatics

RBTA propagation observations...

Ah, I bet it's probably similar to mine then? I bought mine from the Marine Aquarium Expo in LA from a dealer who I think was from Colorado. (I can't remember who it was though...) It's yellow/orange/red fade. My favorite BTA.

740430950_opb8r-L.jpg

513568717_jHauM-L.jpg

Ha you got it from Chris or one of those guys. I knew they sold a few, congrats :)

Thanks! Now that you mention it, I think you're right his name was Chris... do you know what store/dealer he works for?

He's ReefKoi Corals (Reefkoi is his online handle)

http://www.reefkoi.com/coral/

I forgot to mention--If you want to be super duper safe, you could run a little carbon after you put the anemones back into the tank in order to filter out any toxins that might be in the water from the cutting.

Any of you guys need a home for the extra anemones? :). I've been searching one for my clown for a while now and I refuse to buy from the LFS. Are these guys happier is smaller or larger tanks? I have a 72g at home but I'm planning a nano in my office.

IMG_0004.JPG

DSCF1235.JPG

DSCF1241.JPG

I gave it a good 2 hours to get out after turning off the filter, I had to leave the house and couldn't leave him alone with the MP20 so close by. So I gave the display side a good razor swipe and now I have 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 hours after cutting turned on the light to see how they would react and they puffed up:

DSCF1255.JPG

DSCF1257.JPG

See the one that looks kind of bad in this picture too, it had more guts than skin so I took it and cut some guts out after i took this picture. It looks better today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back