Neptune Aquatics

shady reefers

someone had come over to pick up some frags this weekend. i thought it was going to be him and his wife only. turns out they brought their kids also. during their visit, they said they needed to use the restroom (turns out they were using it for a while).. well the wife was doing her routine of cleaning the place and asked what happened to the bottle of hand soap. i asked what she meant? she said its gone. (its a big bottle for dispenser refills) we didn't have any other company come over for 2 weeks so i'm pretty sure it was them (wife searched around looking for it in case it was misplaced.. no where to be found).

i was talking to the guy and mentioned that BAR was a good club to join. now i really regret mentioning it. i know times are tough but really that bad?

nano-reef.com

lesson learned for me. no strangers in the home anymore and if there is a trade or such.. its going to be at another location. wife was not pleased when she found i had some strangers over..

serg,

lol

met em thru nano-reef.com i'm a active member there. he was inquiring about reef clubs and wanted to know which good ones there were. i recommended BAR which now i wish i didn't.

What an idiot.. There are so many nice micro in the tank and he took a soap bottle?? One of those micro would get him a lot of bottles :bigsmile:

probably his wife who took it. she was in there w/ her son for a long time. taking a leak does not require that much time and the door was left open so they weren't doing a #2

Arrrrrr.......and if they're caught with the soap then we'll put the dad and kids to work swabbing the deck and have the Mrs. walk the plank...............

Don't loose your faith in human nature, they are they exception, not the rule.
Maybe it will turn up? :cool:

I wanted to buy some of the stuff you posted, but Elk Grove is a long drive, and I'm broke at moment :D But then again, I hear you have free soaps!

I know the stealing part isn't funny, but who would steal a bottle of hand soap? Oh, and BTW if they join BAR soon and see this post it might hurt their feelings! 0:)
And are you sure that they took it? What if.... an animal flew through an open window and saw the hand soap bottle. It smelled very fragrant to the animal so the animal picked it up and flew out unnoticed! :bigsmile:

Did you wear you fish smuggling outfit with the secret pockets?

Back