sauteed chard
cranberry orange sauce
gravy
cake with lemon curd
apple frangipane tart
pecan bars
jello with mango

What do you guys have lined up?
Wow, Norm. Ok................may I please say "thanks but no thanks" on the tongue :Sp but say "May I have another helping" of everything else? 0:)
What a great menu. I'm cooking a much more simple menu to share with my 88 year old Mom and a few other Fam Damnly members.

Elite said:
Grilled duck and soy braised beef tongue are the best on that menu :) ..
Yep, I'd have to agree there.

My little nephew and I always make sure to have both of those on our party menus. He asked specifically for the beef tongue, and there's no way we'd have a dinner party without grilled duck :D

Ever since he was a little kid, he knew to hang out by the grills when we cooked. He always got the first piece of crispy duck skin off the grill.

We do a trick with the beef tongue. After it's all cooked, we stick it on the grill and hit it with a little hickory smoke. Then slice it up to serve with jellyfish, wine chicken, and other cold plate type items.

Mr. Ugly said:
Elite said:
Grilled duck and soy braised beef tongue are the best on that menu :) ..
Yep, I'd have to agree there.

My little nephew and I always make sure to have both of those on our party menus. He asked specifically for the beef tongue, and there's no way we'd have a dinner party without grilled duck :D

Ever since he was a little kid, he knew to hang out by the grills when we cooked. He always got the first piece of crispy duck skin off the grill.

We do a trick with the beef tongue. After it's all cooked, we stick it on the grill and hit it with a little hickory smoke. Then slice it up to serve with jellyfish, wine chicken, and other cold plate type items.

Mmmmmmm....jellyfish and wine chicken. Love that stuff. It was the first course for our rehearsal dinner
-Gregory

Back