Neptune Aquatics

Some fish pictures from the Bahamas :)

alve

So my wife and I are on vacation in the Bahamas at the moment and are having a blast. I haven't been very lucky with scuba diving because there is a lot of wind and diving was canceled the first two days we were here. Yesterday and today I could go and it was great.
Since the shark dive I had booked last Sunday was canceled we went to Atlantis on Paradise Island and saw the sharks up close. This place is crazy, I believe they have the biggest aquarium in the western hemisphere (that's what they said).
Anyway, here are a few pictures:

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg

IMG_3304.jpg

IMG_3246.jpg

As you can see here conditions were perfect this morning when we left. When we returned conditions were so bad that the boat couldn't drop us at the pier, we had to be dropped of at the island across and come with a smaller boat because they were afraid the pier would get damaged. At least we had a great 100ft dive at a big wreck with tons of lion fish, a big grouper, two spotted rays, queen angels, french angels... Second dive was a nice shallow dive at a wreck that was blown up with tnt and scattered for half a mile.

IMG_3426.jpg

Back