High Tide Aquatics

TGC Starfire Acro from Reef Nation

I have 2 frags that I now feel confident to put in DBTC. Usual conditions ,
1 If i lose mine i get first dibs on getting it back
2 Can sell after you have added 2 frags back into DBTC
3 Must be able to keep sps in your system
4 I make final decision on who gets these frags. Its not first come first serve
Im located in Hayward

Thanks Bob! This pictures was taken just after acclimation and putting it in the tank. It seems to be coloring up more already. I'll post a picture tomorrow once my.lights are back on. I got this sometime last week.
20220624_200615.jpg

Can't update my journal but lost this a little while back when I moved all my sps out of my 45 into my frag tank as a bunch of them were getting STN and this one didn't take well to the move unfortunately. Would love to try another one as all SPS is doing well now in my frag tank.

Can't update my journal but lost this a little while back when I moved all my sps out of my 45 into my frag tank as a bunch of them were getting STN and this one didn't take well to the move unfortunately. Would love to try another one as all SPS is doing well now in my frag tank.
You mean journal or barcode? Why can’t you update?

I do have 3 so there is 1 for all three members L/B Block , bluetang2000 and Arvin. If you can pick up the frags this weekend that would be best. Let me know. This frags are sitting off to the side but seem to love being right under the light

I do have 3 so there is 1 for all three members L/B Block , bluetang2000 and Arvin. If you can pick up the frags this weekend that would be best. Let me know. This frags are sitting off to the side but seem to love being right under the light
I can pass by this weekend or any weekday after work around 5-6pm if that works for you.

Back