Our mission

Thank you Red Sea AB+

Hi All,

Haven't been kicking around here much but my tank has been doing fantastic. I want to let you know that the Red Sea AB+ has had a direct correlation with how successful my tank has been. I have a Nano tank and keeping good nutrients in my tank has been hard but this has done the trick! If you have a nano I HIGHLY recommend getting AB+.

If you have a nano and have any questions on this let me know!

My photos don't really do the growth justice since I don't have the iPhone filters but you can see how large everything is and polyps have been popping up everywhere! My mushroom garden is awesome really stoked on it and the splattered hammer from @svreef is amazing!

IMG_3426.jpg
IMG_3425.jpg

I just pour 20ml every other day into the tank. May end up putting it on a doser but that’s a pain and adding it manually is fairly easy.
The real pain would be remembering to keep it filled. I believe you are only suppose to keep it out of a fridge for a week. So you would need to refill it weekly.

Has anyone noticed any impact on nutrients from dosing this? I remember it being great on my previous tank that had lps and zoas, but I haven’t tried it in my new tank

I second this! Since started AB+ my alk consumption went up by about 30% and things looking great and growing. I dose about 10ml daily for my 43g total volume tank. I keep NO3 to less than 1ppm and PO4 about 0.03ppm.

The real pain would be remembering to keep it filled. I believe you are only suppose to keep it out of a fridge for a week. So you would need to refill it weekly.

Has anyone noticed any impact on nutrients from dosing this? I remember it being great on my previous tank that had lps and zoas, but I haven’t tried it in my new tank
Nope, unlike many other additives( cough cough reef roids cough) this doesn’t seem to spike nitrate or phosphates. At least when I check the next day all is normal unlike the .25 spike some things do to the water.

Back