High Tide Aquatics

Vacation impulse buys

On my way home from Idaho we stopped at the fish store in Sacramento called your reef store and picked up a few awesome pieces and a few pieces in not sure why I bought. But in the send great store huge selection of coral. Great prices ( cant go wrong with $5 frags)and hours of fun. While the girl friend was out with her friends I went to the fish store and spent about 4-5 hours there.
1b5212d587d0a5c0508be4f4e5800ec8.jpg
a8554183863c1e8d2805cbda41a5f118.jpg
4d337916a6ac01e8961fcad476e8dadc.jpg
cf34e737d67a6c9510a7b2a8d1697c9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg 4 hours in Your Reef? Lol thats a long time! When I first started I probly spent like 2 hours max

Did you talk to John the owner of Your Reef? Hes a nice guy fun to talk to.

Your Reef was the one that discovered "Your Reef Peachy Blues"
image.jpg

You also shoulda stopped by Aqua Works. They had some really nice zoas last time i went.

U gata look through everything. To make sure you didn't miss anything. Everyone knows the best corals r hidden in the back or have fallen under the rack.

Cool buys and good to hear! I will be in that area for a family reunion towards the end of the month, I look forward to checking it out :)
I would definitely recommend checking them out and picking there brains. Lighting wasn't as good as if like. When I got home there looked 100% different.
But totally worth it. $5 frags u can't go wrong. And I got a yellow sponge what was a hitch hiker bonus. And he was willing to frag coral so instead of paying $45 for 4 polyps I pay $10 for 1.

Back