Our mission

Voodoo Juice Apparently Works

I don't know if I'm reading that right but it looks like those magic potions suck the living shit out of the oxygen in the water due to a massive bacterial bloom.

I don't know if I'm reading that right but it looks like those magic potions suck the living shit out of the oxygen in the water due to a massive bacterial bloom.

I think that is how she determined that the bacteria was alive, it started consuming oxygen when it was placed into sterile water with food (ammonia). She does mention this test is done in "bottles", so I assume it was a sealed bottle with a limited amount of oxygen so that she could check the change in the amount of oxygen over time.

In our tanks, the oxygen would be replenished and there probably wouldn't be a noticeable drop.

I think that is how she determined that the bacteria was alive, it started consuming oxygen when it was placed into sterile water with food (ammonia). She does mention this test is done in "bottles", so I assume it was a sealed bottle with a limited amount of oxygen so that she could check the change in the amount of oxygen over time.

In our tanks, the oxygen would be replenished and there probably wouldn't be a noticeable drop.

Dana is a male.

154204_4798651133402_344664900_n.jpg

Do realize Dana doesn't get paid for his research or articles by AAOL

Back